You? But, why do I even ask? It's like I'm all by myself here. Feel guilty yet? Leave a comment, peeps!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Bad Blogger
We're still eating off paper plates. Lots of crazy stuff going on. But I should be better now.
Capellini with pesto
Pecan & rice patties with lemon-dill roasted new potatoes...all topsy turvy.
French toast and soysage...from Vegan with a Vengence. Made with chickpea flour. Delicious.
You? But, why do I even ask? It's like I'm all by myself here. Feel guilty yet? Leave a comment, peeps!
You? But, why do I even ask? It's like I'm all by myself here. Feel guilty yet? Leave a comment, peeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You inspired me to start blogging about our Vegan recipes too!
We also had french toast tonight. I'm going to have to pick up Vegan with a Vengence and see how it compares to Vegonomicon.
I made a ginger-garlic stir-fry last night with snow peas from the garden. I had to brave divebombing bluebirds to get the peas! Their house is on the corner of the pea patch and they obviously thought I was going to pocket the kids along with the peas.
Emily
Yes the quinoa was yummy!! It was nice to have a fruity version of it instead of veggie :)
Post a Comment