Monday, June 16, 2008

The Paper Plate Blues

This is my third time to attempt this post this evening. I will abandon all that I have previously typed to just report this:

D
Pineapple-quinoa stir-fry
Coconut tempeh
Orange slices

The stir-fry is from Veganomicon. Delish.

Mindi, I originally wrote a nice step-by-step for the tortilla soup, but now it is now midnight...so hopefully tomorrow.

You?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That quinoa sounds great. Unfortunately I've been way too busy to try any of these great recipes, but hopefully soon!

Tonight we had angel hair pasta with fresh sauteed tomatoes and mushrooms,

green salad w/honey mustard dressing

steamed greenbeans

strawberries
freshly baked chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Anonymous said...

what is Quinoa.... I really like tortia soup can't wait till you can post the recipe. give Aunt sherie a huge hug from me ! she looks so good , an uncle Bob.