Clayton's oncologist released him from chemotherapy. Today was his last day!!!! We are so excited.
We have been eating those banana-pecan waffles all day. So much for having a bunch to freeze.
D
Penne with tomato sauce and breaded eggplant
Steamed green beans
Canned pineapple, green grapes, and blueberries
Such an easy dinner--obviously out of fresh stuff. I need to get to the store. The sauce is jarred and the eggplant is from the freezer. Green beans were frozen, too.
You?
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you have this whole other site with recipes! I just read the book Quantum Wellness and I haven't eaten meat and most dairy for 11 days now (I never thought I'd be able to make it that long!) I'm not sure long term what I want to eliminate for good but I wish I could talk to you about this whole vegan thing--I have so many questions!
You make everything look so great, it doesn't seem like your diet is restricted at all--cupcakes? Choc chip cookies? Wow.
Post a Comment