Sunday
Chickpea pitas
Salad with balsamic viniagrette
Pineapple-banana-mango smoothie
Fruit
Black bean, sweet potato, and spinach burritos with salsa
Lettuce and tomatoes
Corn tortilla chips
Pineapple and strawberries
Today
Veggie pizza with homemade tomato-garlic sauce, broccoli, zucchini, and spinach
Pineapple-strawberry-banana smoothie
Apple slices with peanut butter and honey
Kale-potato enchiladas with tomato-chipotle sauce
Pinto beans
Sliced apple
Look, Heather, I made Veganomicon's enchiladas! I didn't have all the ingredients like pumpkin seeds or the chiles--but I just subbed chipotles instead. They were yummy--but the kids did eat around the kale. And, I rolled the tortillas as described--softening them in the sauce before filling and rolling. The enchiladas ended up falling apart that way. Maybe I baked them too long?
You?
3 comments:
it amazes me what you cook when you don't have much to work with. my kids get not nearly that much.
YEAH!!!! I love to get a little shout out on someone's blog. The enchiladas did the same thing to me and I think the next time I may layer instead of roll. We live and learn. Right? I have had to take that old saying and stitch it on a pillow and put it in my kitchen. It seems to be the motto in my kitchen since I have gone vegan chef.
I finally got the cookbook--Veganomicon. It is sitting next to my Bible waiting to be devoured.
Love the photos.
Post a Comment