Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Bad Blogger Returns

Man, I don't know what has happened to me this week, but here is what's been cooking, ending with our dinner tonight.

Blueberry-cornmeal pancakes
Soysage
Green grapes

Veggie burgers
Spinach salad with carrots
Warm dilly potato salad
Bowl o berries

Louisiana cajun pasta
Steamed broccoli
Tomato-basil bread from Panera
Berries

Eggplant sandwiches
Sweet potato chips
Strawberry-banana-orange smoothie

Cannellini and roasted garlic soup
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad with carrots and balsamic vinaigrette
Pesto pizza with tomato, spinach, and zucchini
Peaches

The soup is from Vegan with a Vengence. It is really so good--you must try. But, for some strange reason, my kids did not like it tonight...except Callan who gobbled it up.

You? Are you still there?

2 comments:

Deb said...

I am just in amazement everytime I read your blog. I make 1 soup & 1 type cassarole for myself on Sunday & I eat it the whole week. I am still feeding my family the same unhealthy meals I have been feeding them forever because I know they wouldn't eat what I am eating. How do you come up with so many good ideas. When I read what your family eats, I think if I was making those meals I could get my whole family to follow a vegan diet. Any suggestions or tips for me. Anyway you would be willing to share recipes for some of your dinners. :)

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you, Deb! I will get back with you soon...hubby needs computer now!