Friday, September 08, 2006

BBB--Breakfast Before Bedtime

I had something else planned for dinner (chik parmesan sandwiches), but for some reason it just didn't sound good. So with not much else in the house, I whipped up some breakfast.

Scrambled eggs
Fried potatoes
Soy sausage and stripples
Banana bread
Sliced tomatoes
Peaches and strawberries

Earlier today I made 5 loaves of banana bread--we had A LOT of ripe bananas. I sent two home with Reina, put two in the freezer, and enjoyed a hot fresh one for snacks and dinner tonight. Yum! Of course, Ashton was my trusty helper with the "banana pan."

Mom, did you make eggs and potatoes tonight, too?

Everyone else? Okay...the two other people who read! :)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

BBB, here too, but not eggs and potatoes. We had pancakes and later enjoyed popcorn for a taste of something salty!

Anonymous said...

Well, my friend Carody did a fantastic job as usual, and made Italian food - and blackberry pie later ;)