Greek pizzas--pitas topped with homemade hummus, tomatoes marinated in EVOO, garlic, s&p, and onions, spinach, and feta cheese
Roasted yellow squash and zucchini
Cucumber salad
Leftover fruit salad and sliced apple
The pizzas were good--just toasted in the oven. Thanks to Bonnie for the roasted squash idea...although, the kids didn't want to eat theirs and Clayton ate his with his nose squeezed shut. But I loved 'em.
You?
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ensure & Gatorade
Gatorade & Ensure
Wednesday changed it up a bit...a hospital IV bag of fluids.
Caleb made me some good soup in there too.
Uh oh, poor Bonnie. What's going on?
Your greek pizzas sound fantastic. I'll have to try that.
For us:
New Year's day night (Tues)
-went to dinner at my mom's so didn't have to cook!
Wed:
-chili with just pinto beans, tomatoes and chili seasoning - quite good. Put diced red onions and cheese on top and served over white jasmine rice
-salad with cucumbers, carrots and cherry tomatoes w/balsamic vinegarette dressing
-sourdough bread, toasted, with butter
-blueberries and rasberries
-for dessert - melted fondue chocolate (left over) with graham crackers dipped into it
Yesterday (thursday):
We were at Knott's Berry Farm (an amusement park) all day so had lunch and dinner there. Lunch: mexican and quite good. Dinner: Chinese and also quite good. In between: gotta have those funnel cakes!
Chocolate fondue, funnel cakes, amusement parks, Ensure (poor Bonnie!)...I'm jealous!
What I would GIVE for a funnel cake right now.
Barbara, my sickly account is noted on the main page with all Cadence's birthday messages :( there is light at the end of my sick tunnel now, hmmm...where can I find a funnel cake?
These Greek pizzas looked so good, I made them for dinner last night. My picky eater husband loved them, and so did I! Thnaks for the idea.
Post a Comment