Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tuesday Night Veggies

Last night:

Baked beans
Squash patties
Mashed potatoes
Steamed mixed veggies (Birdeye's frozen: carrots, corn, peas, green beans)
Fruit salad of fresh pineapple, mango, orange, banana, and blueberries
Oatmeal-raisin cookies...with toffee chips!

You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny, I made oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday!

the larsons said...

hey, I'm looking on your blog here for recipe ideas. What do you usually serve with pecan patties? they look good!

Barbara said...

Jacob and Michela are studying fractions, so they have figured out that 2/5 of our family is now sick. Jacob woke up with a fever of 104.6 this morning! (It came down quickly with motrin.)

No recipe ideas from me tonight...

Marlon had a dinner at work and I was busy taking care of sick kids, who didn't want to eat much, so here's our dinner:

-Harrison: frozen chicken and rice bowl, raisin toast, grapes, ice cream

-Michela: raisin toast, grapes, ice cream, popsicle, lots of juice

-Jacob: lots of juice, ice cream, popsicles

-me: raisin toast, Special K cereal with blueberries, peanut butter and banana on a slice of sourdough bread (yes, I know, carb overload!) At least I skipped the ice cream.

Now I'm off to bed as well so I can try NOT to get this!

We're supposed to go to Florida tomorrow night -- I'm not sure what we're going to do.