Thursday, July 24, 2008

Soup Again?

Yes, and you will like it. But really I felt a little guilty and so I soothed the angry fam with a homemade peach cobbler. I need groceries hence soup again. No pictures because I'm lazy right now.

D
Cabbage and cannellini soup
Fresh, hot whole wheat bread
Fresh, hot peach cobbler

Actually the soup was really, really good. Notice there is no fruit. Ashton about died when he sat down at the table and didn't see the fruit bowl. I did peel him an apple.

I will post the cobbler recipe--a yummy vegan and sugarless alternative. I altered a Vegan with a Vengence recipe.

Now, to bed.

You?

4 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds like such a yummy meal!!

Ronda's Rants said...

I can't wait for the cobbler recipe. This has been great for me in finding your blog! Thanks again!

lazy susie said...

Us...hmmm....pitas stuffed with homemade artichoke spread and hummus and cucumbers and tons of sprouts. And carrots.

I'll be looking for the peach recipe. Rumor has it that we'll be getting peaches soon.

angela | the painted house said...

lazy susie, Mmm, those pitas sound delish!