Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Favorites

An easy day of favorites:

L
Eggplant sandwiches with lettuce and red onion
Leftover tomato-vodka pasta
Leftover broccoli
Strawberries

D
Haystacks
Strawberries, orange, apple, and banana

My Vitamix came in today. So we will be back in smoothie business.

You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to post what I had in my magical fairy-licious Mexican food, last comment - it was dinner's ready worthy:
I had the Vegetable Fajitas with grilled portobello mushrooms, red bell peppers, zucchini, onions, black beans, rice, fresh pico, lettuce...and it came with your choice of cheese OR guacamole...duh, of course...GUACAMOLE! Well there was sour cream on there somewhere, and the half a piece of cheesecake I shared with hubby may not technically qualify either.

Last night I did indeed make the rice and veggies. I was surprised at how good this frozen stir-fry premix was, since I usually make stir-fry from scratch...it had all the water chestnuts, snap peas, bamboo shoots etc, I added a little morning star veggie crumbles to the vegetables, and served over rice with soy sauce & olive oil.

~ Bonnie