I got the lazy-daisies this afternoon and shelved the eggplant rollatini I planned on making. But we still ate well and everyone was happy. Plus, with the extra time I had outside of the kitchen, we got to take a family walk in the neighborhood before dinner. Ah, cherry blossoms, dogwoods, tulips, daffodils, redbuds, camellias, forsythias, tulip magnolias, azaleas...I just love spring!
L-Clayton's brown bag
Leftover blackeyed peas with brown rice
Steamed peas
Corn muffins with honey
Pear
D
Whole wheat spaghetti with chunky marinara
Steamed broccoli
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad with red peppers, red onion, carrots, toasted pinenuts and lemon dressing
Pear
Warm cinnamon apples
Bedtime snack
Banana-chocolate-hazelnut smoothie
We splurged with a little chocolate rice milk to make a delectable smoothie with frozen bananas, a handful of hazelnuts, ice, and cinnamon. Do try.
You?
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a couple of nights ago - I gained inspiration from your last post! and made:
seasoned black eyed peas,
dill lemon roasted potatoes - how original and YUM
collards
corn
corn bread
tonight - making a fun dinner and taking over to share with Mike and Carody and boys:
potato salad
baked beans
steamed mixed veggies
veggie cheese burgers (using the buckwheat Brazil nut patties as the base)
brownies
Bonnie
a couple of nights ago - I gained inspiration from your last post! and made:
seasoned black eyed peas,
dill lemon roasted potatoes - how original and YUM
collards
corn
corn bread
tonight - making a fun dinner and taking over to share with Mike and Carody and boys:
potato salad
baked beans
steamed mixed veggies
veggie cheese burgers (using the buckwheat Brazil nut patties as the base)
brownies
Bonnie
Post a Comment