Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Supping

Clayton let me sleep in this morning since the next couple of weeks are going to be tough with back to back chemo treatments--so my waffle plans didn't happen. Maybe this week for dinner one night. You know I love breakfast for dinner!

L
Margharita pizza with spinach and tomatoes from our patio garden
Fruit salad with strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and green grapes

D
Pinto bean soup with new potatoes
Seitan, red and green pepper, and onion fajitas
Fresh pineapple

The bean soup was easy--cook dry beans, add a soup starter, can of fire roasted tomatoes (Muir Glen), three new potatoes, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and salt. Yum!

You?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I just happen to have some vegetable stock in the fridge that needs used up. I might try making your soup!

Christina said...

Thanks for the visiting and commenting on my blog.

The pizza looks delish. Also, looking forward to seeing your kitchen reveal.

lazy susie said...

My food, since you asked, and since your blog is inspiring me:

Sunday dinner...Vegetable Remoulade (grated carrot, turnip, green apple in an interesting dressing), Faux Poulet sur la Bunbun (Boca chicken burger).

Monday lunch...Spinich Salad with the best ever curry dressing.

Monday dinner...hmmm...Mexican: avocado, vegie quesadillas (goat cheese, not dairy-free here), cold green bean and olive salad.

angela | the painted house said...

Lazy Susie, mmm-mmm-mmm! Is the curry dressing posted on your blog?

Thanks for commenting, ladies!

Christina, things are dragging on my kitchen...it has taken over a month to get an electrician out. And I'm still undecided on a wall color. I want it to be done before the, drumroll, BIG REVEAL! :)