Since I had an easy dinner planned, it was easy to be persuaded by Ashton to make some strawberry muffins. I found the recipe online and happened to have all the ingredients--how often do I have buttermilk in the fridge? It wasn't a stellar recipe--won't be making them again--but here is a pic to see how huge they are.
If I could have captured the audio at this moment, it would be Juliet saying, "mmmm..."Chick'n parmesan sandwiches (Morningstar Parmesan Ranch Chik patties)
Spinach and iceberg salad (again) with parmesan-peppercorn dressing
Sliced apple
Strawberry muffins
You?
3 comments:
Almost as beautiful as the cute little muffin in the background!
Kind of just nibbled on crackers, avocado, cottage cheese, fresh cantaloupe melon, strawberries, banana - too tired to do anything else! Caleb made himself a - quick in the microwave - corn tortilla cheese quesadilla w/ salsa and sour cream. Sometimes easy is best!
Your dinner sounds simply perfect--wish I could get away with that with my family sometimes.
What a precious picture! Juliet is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment