I picked my sister and niece up at the airport this evening so I didn't have any prep time for dinner. We did something easy.
Chicken salad sandwiches with tomato and lettuce
PB&honey for kids
Hummus and pita chips
Strawberries, pear, and blueberries
The chicken salad is from the deli and the hummus is also premade. E-Z. Of course this all gnaws at the perfect hostess side of me. But it is my sister...hopefully she understands!
You?
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, I understand.
Italian...
whole wheat angel hair (surprisingly good)
with...
bell peppers
broccoli
chicken
garlic
olive oil
butter
steamed artichoke dipped in garlic parsley butter
Our dinner? LEFTOVERS!
Here's the apricot chicken recipe:
put chicken parts in a pan to put in the oven (can use boneless skinless breasts or regular thights/breasts/legs or whatever)
Put together a sauce of:
2 cans apricot halves
1 jar apricot jelly
1 can Kerns nectar apricot juice
couple of handfuls of raisins or currants
Pour sauce over chicken, cover with foil and bake at 350 for about an hour or hour and a half.
Thank you, Barbara!
Post a Comment