Five or six cloves later, we all could bring the house down! But since we are all in it together, no one seemed to mind bedtime kisses.
Bruschetta pita pizzas
Strawberries and bananas
Strawberry, banana, and pineapple smoothies
Our dinner was similar to my frequent pesto pizzas; but since I cut up tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil and mixed it together with olive oil, I'm calling it bruschetta pizza. I put the tomato mixture on top of naked pita bread, added mozzerella and freshly-grated parmesan, and lastly topped with fresh baby spinach (gotta love the bagged spinach...except when it has e.coli).
I added a smidgen of sugar (like only half a teaspoon) to the strawberries since they were a little bitter and a squeeze of fresh lemon. I have never since Juliet eat so much fruit in one sitting. Amazing what a little sugar can do.
You?
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment