Wednesday
B
Breakfast burritos (whole wheat tortillas with the leftover potatoes-peppers-corn from Tuesday)
Hummus wraps with spinach, red onion, shredded carrots, and lemon
Corn tortilla chips and salsa
Sliced tomato
Fresh pineapple and strawberry
Pineapple and mango smoothie with flaxseed meal
Tostadas with refried pintos, cilantro, red onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and avocado-lime dressing
Steamed corn
Pears and green grapes
So our Wednesday was all about tortillas--to be fair only one of those meals was planned! The others just happened. Oh well.
Thursday
B
Smoothie with almond chocolate milk, almond butter, and banana--and a dash of cinnamon
Lentils and whole wheat couscous topped with garlic tomatoes
Spinach and tofu spanakopita
Red leaf lettuce salad with carrots, red onion, cilantro and lemon vinaigrette
Oranges and pear
Juliet loved her spanakopita. The rest of us? Not so much. I guess it goes back to the whole cooked greens thing with me. We much rather eat our spinach raw. But the whole wheat phyllo was good. I'll just have to find something else to make with it.
You?
1 comment:
Phyllo and I have had troubles, too. It's so thin and frustrating!
Post a Comment