Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Junk & Comfort Food

I'll be brief...I really want to be in bed.

Tuesday

B
Raspberry, blueberry, banana smoothie with flax seed meal

L
Leftover roasted eggplant stew
Whole wheat bread
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad
Strawberries and kiwi

D
Bean tostadas with lettuce, tomato, onion, and salsa
Steamed corn
Fresh pineapple and mango
Thumbprint granola cookies

Bedtime Snack
Chocolate almond milk, peanut butter, banana smoothie

Today

L
Boca burgers with lettuce, tomato, and onion
Sweet potato fries
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad with pineapple and cashews and ginger-wasabi dressing
Pineapple-mango-strawberry smoothie with flax seed meal
Thumbprint-granola cookies

D
Leek and white bean cassoulet with whole wheat biscuits (Veganomicon)
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad with shredded zucchini, roasted pecans, and lemon vinaigrette
Strawberries and kiwi

You?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

tonight's dinner:

-salmon
-mashed potatoes
-freshly made cornbread
-salad w/ceaser dressing
-strawberries

Carody said...

We had some veggie/chicken potstickers with an Asian dipping sauce. Good, but not very filling. I ended up snacking later in the evening on pistachios and Wheat Thins. :)