Breakfast burritos with egg, hashbrowns, salsa, and cheddar
Soy sausage
Cinnamon apples
Strawberries
The burritos weren't very good. I forgot salt or something. The apples were yummy.
I also made Better Than Sex cake tonight for our guest coming tomorrow. I will compare tonight the cake vs its namesake and let you all know tomorrow which is better...JUST KIDDING! We all know the answer to that! I'll post the recipe soon.
You?
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have to tell you that I made the Pecan Patty recipe you posted...HUGE HIT!! My family absolutely loved it. The only thing I did differently was add sour cream to the mushroom sauce. It was very good.
Your bruschetta pizza sounds good too. I make Bruschetta Pasta...the same idea but over angel hair pasta. Yum!
I have to tell you that I made the Pecan Patty recipe you posted...HUGE HIT!! My family absolutely loved it. The only thing I did differently was add sour cream to the mushroom sauce. It was very good.
Your bruschetta pizza sounds good too. I make Bruschetta Pasta...the same idea but over angel hair pasta. Yum!
oops! Posted twice for some reason! Sorry.
Yea! Now you'll have four comments on here! We are having a "Dinner's Ready" week around here. We tried the pasta you mentioned earlier and the 'fancy' nachos with chicken ranchero. YUM!
Kristin, I'm so glad you all liked the pecan patties. We just love them...I think I'll have to make them this week! Could you detail your Hawaiian haystacks please? How does the rice and cream soup figure in? They sound really delish.
Most women will agree that any kind of sweets are better than sex.
Post a Comment