Friday, April 06, 2007

Mexican, Of Course!

Black bean burritos with salsa and sour cream
Salad
Rice

My poor sister isn't getting the royal treatment since we were gone all day and I didn't have lots of time to cook.

You?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Randee is probably enjoying herself so much (but missing her family) that you could feed her bologna sandwiches. Which takes me back. Have you ever had fried bologna sandwiches? I can share that recipe with you if you want.:~}

Barbara said...

Tonight's dinner in our house:

tuna salad
asparagas
lentil soup (from a can)
"Passover Peach Casserole," which I thought was great, but no one else liked... 4 cups crumbled matzah soaked in water, then drained, 3 eggs, 2 cans of sliced peaches with the juice, little bit of cinnamon, little bit of nutmeg, little bit of ginger, little bit of sugar. Bake at 350 for about an hour, til it's brown on top.

angela | the painted house said...

Of course I've had bologna sandwiches! They are good...once you get past the mental block of eating bologna! Mom used to make them for me growing up. I always thought it was mysterious why she cut the bologna slice into fourths before she fried it up.

Anonymous said...

Because she is smart. That's why.