B
Homemade granola
Blueberry, banana, raspberry and acai berry smoothie with OJ and rice milk
L (Clayton)
Tofurky wraps with brocco sprouts and spinach
Hummus and spelt crackers
Cabbage-apple salad
Blueberries, strawberry, and banana
Apple fruit leather
Soy chicken "parmesan" sandwiches
Garlic-basil steamed carrots
Spinach-pear-strawberry salad with raspberry vinaigrette and toasted pecans
Fruit salad with canned peaches, strawberries, blueberries, pear, and banana
You?
3 comments:
The parmesan soy chicken sandwich looks wonderful! Everything else does as well. Yummy!
Your kitchen looks like a kitchen where a lady is in it working out of love for her family:)
You probably never have fruits and veggies go bad, do you, Angela?! Your dinner looked amazing.
I bought romaine and Boston lettuce at Costco, which means we have enough to last us all week. I wanted to get a LOT so that we would be inspired to eat it up before it goes bad. I made an Italian dressing to go with it that was yummy. It had soybean oil, rice vinegar, agave nectar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and a little water. About 10 seconds in the blender and it was done! Very tasty.
I have had half of my water for the day, so I'm on track with that, and I also had a healthy breakfast and lunch. I went to www.realage.com and joined a support group, too. I need all the help I can get, and I realized after taking all of their "tests" just how unhealthy I really am. It is shocking, actually. But shock is what I need to get my butt up and moving.
Oh, I found this quote today by Abraham Lincoln.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle."
All these dressings sound great, but how do you know how much of each thing to put in?? I've never ever made my own salad dressing.
Last night we Tuesday and you all know my Tuesdays. They're even worse now that baseball games have started instead of just practices.
We all ate at different times, but I kept it fairly healthy:
-chicken and rice soup (Healthy Choice, canned)
-bagels with fresh turkey and swiss cheese cooked in the broiler
-clementine tangerines, apples and bananas
Now, what to make for tonight!?
Post a Comment