I've been in the kitchen but I'm so beat to load pics and list. I'll post tomorrow with pics. I promise. Well, maybe. If you are lucky...let's just say that.
You?
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is what's cooking tonight...like it or not.
3 comments:
I'm sure you've been making fabulous things! I'll be anxious to hear about them when you have the time and engergy to post.
I've been cooking every night this week because those students from Japan are staying with us. They have been eating everything so that's good!
Tuesday:
-chicken stir fry w/nuts in it
-rice
-broccoli
-pineapple and canteloupe
-whole grain bread with butter and honey
-choc chip cookies for dessert
Wednesday:
-turkey hot dogs cooked on the grill
-mashed potatoes
-tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots
-steamed green beans
-whole grain bread with butter and honey
-popsicles for dessert
Thursday:
-penne pasta with meat sauce
-Challah bread with oil and balsamic vinegar to dip
-veggies roasted in the oven with a little bit of oil and balsamic vinegar -- so delicious -- tomatoes, mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, red onion, red and orange bell peppers
-salad w/honey mustard dressing
-for dessert: ice cream with cookies
last night made a yummy meal you could have eaten too ;)
OK - I will preface this by clearing my throat - and saying - we had dinner at the Cheesecake factory the night before.
- Buckwheat Brazil nut patties
- grilled red bell pepper
- roasted parsnips and potatoes - we love these!
- collard greens (Caleb will even eat these if there is ranch dressing on the plate ;)
- tomato and cress salad
too full for the grapefruit and maple syrup, so had that this morning :)
Bonnie
Wow, Barbara! All that cooking and hosting, too! Do you sleep? :)
Bonnie, please tell me more about your patties and how do you cook your collards? I bought some yesterday and have never eaten or cooked them before. Enlighten me!
Post a Comment