Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where Have You Been?

Oh, that is ME who is missing. Back from Texas, I have been cooking and we have been eating a lot of leftovers. There has been lots of pasta and marinara, tacos, salad and fruit. Tomorrow I hope to get on my regular posting schedule. And, this week, a bonus: Cristal, Clayton's sister is here--a regular unbiased taste tester to all things vegan. She finally caved today and sent me for Sprite (not a vegan thing but a sugar thing). But otherwise she has had positive reviews on the food.

I did try a vegan mac-n-cheese recipe. It is interesting, good, if you go into it with no expectations of it being cheesy. Creamy sauce is more accurate. Ashton hated it and told me to buy the regular mac-n-cheese next time at Publix; and Juliet loved it. I even tried not to sell it as mac-n-cheese but told the kids it was pasta and creamy sauce. Ashton read right through it.

You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! You've been missed!