B
Cereal
Apple, banana, blueberry smoothie
Spinach, onion, tomatillo salsa quesadillas with "sheese"
Spicy brown rice with black beans
Spinach salad with avocado-lime dressing
Black eyed peas and brown rice
Sweet potato fries
Steamed broccoli
Spinach and red cabbage salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Fruit salad with green apple, strawberry, and orange
I also made a loaf of whole wheat today in the bread machine and did a lot of my food prep for tomorrow. Tomorrow is also juicing day so I will be in the kitchen for a long time. But there is also some much needed change coming to the Dinner's Ready kitchen--check back tomorrow night for the EXCITING reveal!
Oh, by the way, Ashton is totally not grooving with the fake cheese thing. He doesn't buy it at all. Juliet devoured her quesadillas, but Ashton took one bite and flung it to the side.
You?
2 comments:
I can't wait to see what changes happen tomorrow!
How are you going to handle Ashton's dislike of some of the new foods?
I cooked tonight and have a *vegan* recipe to share! I sort of made it up and it was delicious. I *think* it's vegan, but you better check me on that, Angela.
-soy sausage (the big fat ones that were "flavored")
-cut up apples
-cut up white potatoes
-chunks of red onion
-sliced mushrooms
-All sauteed in a pan with a little bit of oil, then simmered for awhile with some plum juice (I guess you can use any kind of juice) to give it some broth
Served over brown rice (white rice for the kids)
-frozen spinach, served with lemon juice and sprinkled with slivered almonds
-bisquits fresh from the oven
I didn't serve a fruit b/c there were apples in the dinner
I also made a vanilla cake from a Trader Joe's mix, but I didn't have any of it! :)
Way to go Barbara!
I made a non-meat lasagna yesterday. I'll will post the recipe soon. It was yummy.
Post a Comment